7th Annual Capturing Critters in Lembeh – Underwater Photography & Videography Workshop
Join us and world class photo pros at Lembeh Resort from December 5th – 12th, 2018
Capturing Critters in Lembeh is back for the 7th year and it is shaping up to be our best workshop yet. Our 2018 event will feature Brandi Mueller, Brent Durand and Tobias Friedrich as our visiting photo professionals who will be working alongside our in-house Photo Pro and Marine Biologists to being you an incredible week of underwater photography and marine biology workshops. If you want to spend time with these world class photographers, in this unique diving location, this is the time to come to Lembeh Resort.
These renowned underwater photographers will be your coaches throughout the week to make sure that you take home the images you hoped for and more. This well-rounded team of experts will provide presentations, seminars & one-on-one instruction. With their intimate knowledge gained through years of diving the Lembeh Strait, they’ll be discussing the best time to photograph a critter according to its behavioural traits, lighting techniques, how to get the most out of this unique environment plus photo organisation and digital editing strategies.
Capturing Critters in Lembeh is open to all levels of photographers, shooting with all types of cameras. The aim of our pros is to show you how to achieve the best possible results using whatever system you have, whether you are a beginner with a compact camera or an seasoned shooter with a large DSLR rig.
This is the perfect workshop for learning the pros’ techniques and skills to get the images and video footage you’ve always wanted to produce. You’ll experience Sulawesi’s best dive sites, stay at one of Indonesia’s best dive resorts and enjoy some spectacular extras in this unique 8 day photography workshop including:
- “Workshop Member Time” (one-on-one) with the pros: maximize your learning curve before, between or after your dives. Master the techniques presented or sort out your processing woes.
- Daily seminars by our professional presenters on a wide range of customized topics followed by practical in-water application.
- Unsurpassed dive guide attention and superlative resort service to compliment the entire event.
- 7 nights & 17 guided boat dives
- 3:1 diver to guide ratio
- Unlimited guided house reef dives (subject to guide availability, 8am to 5pm)
- Nitrox for all dives
- Daily fruit basket & cookies in room
- Complimentary 30 minute spa treatment
- 20% discount on all spa bookings
- Complimentary Lembeh Resort welcome cocktail
US$ 2,660 per person in Deluxe Ocean view cottage – double or twin share
Price includes: airport transfers, all meals, snacks, local brewed coffee, tea, unlimited drinking water and taxes.
Stay longer & learn more! Join our optional 3 night Advanced Workshop extension to learn more in-depth techniques from our pros, maximize your photography progress and enjoy even more dives here in the phenomenal Lembeh Strait from 12th – 15th December.
For more information and to reserve your place: email@example.com