Capturing Critters in Lembeh Underwater Photography Workshop 2021
Capturing Critters in Lembeh is back and 2021 will be our 9th annual workshop!!
This year we are delighted to welcome Indonesian Photo Pro Sofi Aida Sugiharto and Hendro Hioe to Lembeh Resort. Sofi and Hendro will be accompanied by our in-house Photo Pro, James Emery, our three Photo Center Assistants, Marine Biologist and, of course, our incredible team of underwater photography and marine biology trained Dive Guides. This year’s workshop will once again be packed with incredible diving, presentations, instruction and feedback.
Our 2021 schedule is as follows:
- 27th– 28th February: Pre-workshop – time to relax and unwind after traveling and enjoy some of Lembeh’s famous dive sites.
- 1st – 5th March: Capturing Critters in Lembeh Workshop
- 5th – 7th March: Workshop extension
With a phenomenal team behind you, you’ll be taking home some of your best images to date. No matter what level of photographer or videographer you are, you’ll learn how to take your underwater imaging to the next level. Whether you are diving with a compact camera, bringing a totally new camera set up with you or an advanced DSLR you’ll learn how to get the best shots possible from your system.
There is no better time to come to Lembeh and improve your imaging than during our renowned Capturing Critters in Lembeh Workshop. You’ll experience North Sulawesi’s best dive sites, stay at one of Indonesia’s best dive resorts and enjoy some spectacular extras:
- 4 nights accommodation
- 8 guided boat dives including 1 blackwater dive
- Development sessions: maximize your learning curve before, between or after your dives. Master the techniques presented or sort out your processing woes with help from James, Sofi, Hendro and our team.
- Daily presentations on a wide range of customized topics followed by practical in-water application.
- Unlimited guided house reef dives (subject to guide availability, 8am to 5pm)
- 2:1 diver to guide ratio
- Unsurpassed dive guide attention and superlative resort service to complement the entire event.
- Nitrox for all dives
- Daily fruit basket & cookies in your room
- Complimentary 30 minute spa treatment
- Complimentary Lembeh Resort welcome cocktail
- All meals & snacks, brewed coffee, tea, drinking water
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Free WiFi
We highly recommend spending 3 nights (or more) before the event to give you time to relax, and make practice dives beforehand and to put your new skills into action afterward!
Contact us for our 2021 workshop prices!
Do you want to join us? We are extremely excited about our 2021 event and once again we are looking forward to seeing the incredible imagery which we are sure will be generated during the workshop. Contact us for more information or to reserve your place: [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming you to Lembeh Resort soon!