Capturing Critters in Lembeh Underwater Photography Workshop 2020
Capturing Critters in Lembeh 8th Annual Workshop
Capturing Critters in Lembeh is back!! January 2020 will be our 8th annual workshop – what a great way to start the new year!!
Once again we will be hosting THREE heavy weight, world class Photo Pros: Todd Winner, Saeed Rashid and Joseph Tepper. The 10 day workshop will be packed with incredible diving, presentations from the Pro’s and one on one instruction and feedback.
Our 2020 schedule is as follows:
- 8th – 11th January: Pre-workshop – time to relax and unwind after travelling and enjoy some of Lembeh’s famous dive sites.
- 11th – 18th January: Capturing Critters in Lembeh Workshop
- 18th – 20th January: Workshop extension
- 20th – 23rd January: Post-workshop practice time
Our three visiting Pros will be working alongside our full time, in-house Photo Pro, Frederic Juneau, as well as our two Marine Biologists Dimpy Jacobs and Agustian Peloa. With a phenomenal team behind you, you’ll be taking home some of your best images to date. No matter what level of photographer or videographer you are, you’ll learn how to take your underwater imaging to the next level. Whether you are diving with a compact camera, bringing a totally new camera set up with you or an advanced DSLR you’ll learn how to get the best shots possible from your system.
There is no better time to come to Lembeh and improve your imaging than during our renowned Capturing Critters in Lembeh Workshop. You’ll experience North Sulawesi’s best dive sites, stay at one of Indonesia’s best dive resorts and enjoy some spectacular extras in this unique 10 day photography workshop including:
- 9 nights in a Deluxe Ocean View Cottage
- 22 guided boat dives
- “Workshop Member Time” (one-on-one) with the pros: maximize your learning curve before, between or after your dives. Master the techniques presented or sort out your processing woes.
- Daily seminars by our professional presenters on a wide range of customized topics followed by practical in-water application.
- Unlimited guided house reef dives (subject to guide availability, 8am to 5pm)
- 3:1 diver to guide ratio
- Unsurpassed dive guide attention and superlative resort service to compliment the entire event.
- Nitrox for all dives
- Daily fruit basket & cookies in room
- Complimentary 30 minute spa treatment
- Complimentary Lembeh Resort welcome cocktail
- All meals & snacks, brewed coffee, tea, drinking water
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Free WiFi
Prices for our 9 night workshop (January 11th – January 20th 2020) are as follows:
US$ 3,650 per person (double occupancy)
US$ 4,415 per person (single occupancy)
We highly recommend spending 3 nights (or more) before and after the event to give you time to relax, and make practice dives before hand and to put your new skills into action afterwards!
Do you want to join the workshop but are short on time? For 2020 we are also offering a convenient reduced package from 11th to 18th January for those who can’t attend the full 10 days – contact us for more information, reduced workshop prices and to reserve you place: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to Lembeh Resort soon!