Capturing Critters in Lembeh Underwater Photography Workshop 2021
Capturing Critters in Lembeh is back!! January 2021 will be our 9th annual workshop – what a great way to start the new year!!
Once again we will be hosting THREE heavy weight, world-class Photo Pros: Jade Hoksbergen-Spiers, Henley Spiers, and Alex Tattersall. The week-long workshop will be packed with incredible diving, presentations from the Pro’s and one on one instruction and feedback.
Our 2021 schedule is as follows:
- 27th– 30th January: Pre-workshop – time to relax and unwind after traveling and enjoy some of Lembeh’s famous dive sites.
- 30th January – 6th February: Capturing Critters in Lembeh Workshop
- 6th – 8th February: Workshop extension
Our three visiting Pros will be working alongside our full time, in-house Photo Pro, as well as our two Marine Biologists. With a phenomenal team behind you, you’ll be taking home some of your best images to date. No matter what level of photographer or videographer you are, you’ll learn how to take your underwater imaging to the next level. Whether you are diving with a compact camera, bringing a totally new camera set up with you or an advanced DSLR you’ll learn how to get the best shots possible from your system.
There is no better time to come to Lembeh and improve your imaging than during our renowned Capturing Critters in Lembeh Workshop. You’ll experience North Sulawesi’s best dive sites, stay at one of Indonesia’s best dive resorts and enjoy some spectacular extras:
- 7 nights in a Luxury Cottage
- 17 guided boat dives
- “Workshop Member Time” (one-on-one) with the pros: maximize your learning curve before, between or after your dives. Master the techniques presented or sort out your processing woes.
- Daily seminars by our professional presenters on a wide range of customized topics followed by practical in-water application.
- Unlimited guided house reef dives (subject to guide availability, 8am to 5pm)
- 3:1 diver to guide ratio
- Unsurpassed dive guide attention and superlative resort service to complement the entire event.
- Nitrox for all dives
- Daily fruit basket & cookies in your room
- Complimentary 30 minute spa treatment
- Complimentary Lembeh Resort welcome cocktail
- All meals & snacks, brewed coffee, tea, drinking water
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Free WiFi
Prices for our 7 night workshop (January 30th – February 6th 2021) are as follows:
US$ 2,944 per person (double occupancy)
US$ 3,539 per person (single occupancy)
2 night workshop extension (February 6th – 8th 2021) are as follows:
US$ 840 per person (double occupancy)
US$ 1,010 per person (single occupancy)
We highly recommend spending 3 nights (or more) before the event to give you time to relax, and make practice dives beforehand and to put your new skills into action afterward!
Do you want to join us? Contact us for more information or to reserve your place: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to Lembeh Resort soon!