Macro Underwater Photography Workshop with Scott Gutsy Tuason
Scott Gutsy Tuason Photography Workshop at Lembeh Resort: April 15-22, 2024
Do you want to take your underwater photography to the next level with professional support, guidance and mentoring? Join our next macro underwater photography workshop with award winning, underwater photography pro, Scott Gutsy Tuason.
- April 15-22, 2024
- Open to all levels of photographers
- No underwater photography experience is required
- Meet some of Lembeh’s most iconic critters and take home your most stunning images to date!
This is a unique opportunity to learn from both Gutsy and our own inhouse photo pro, Jacob Guy. Our dive guides are all trained in underwater photography and marine biology and are also on hand to ensure that your needs are not only met but exceeded underwater.
The workshop will cover all aspects of underwater photography and our photo center team is here to support you.
Presentations will have an added focus on some specific areas to further improve your images. Focus areas include:
- Animal portraits
- Dramatic lighting
This workshop is for all levels of photographers, shooting with all camera systems and includes:
• 7 Nights accommodation (in a Premium Luxury Cottage)
• 15 Guided boat dives with air plus daily pro presentations
• 2 Blackwater dives
• Unlimited complimentary self guided house reef dives with air
• Arrival airport escort service (upon exiting the terminal)
• Round-trip transfers (airport-resort-airport)
• All meals & snacks plus a water dispenser with hot and cold water, coffee, and tea station in your room.
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the property.
• All taxes and fees
• Diver to dive guide ratio: 3:1
• Complimentary 1 hour spa treatment
• Complimentary welcome cocktail
Single Occupancy: US $4,023
Double Occupancy : US $3,218 per guest
Triple Occupancy: US $2,856.30 per guest
* If you would prefer to dive with Nitrox there is a supplement of: US $119
Pre-Workshop Extension: Premium Luxury Cottage Accommodation for 3 nights, including 9 dives:
Why not join us for an additional 3 nights before the workshop starts to get prepared, unwind after your flights, and enjoy even more muck dives and underwater photography in Lembeh?
Single Occupancy: US $1,707
Double Occupancy : US $1,362 per guest
Triple Occupancy: US $1,209 per guest
* If you would prefer to dive with Nitrox during the extension there is a supplement of: US $63
Introducing Photo Pro Scott Gutsy Tuason
Scott Gutsy Tuason is a Manila-based diver and nature photographer who started taking underwater photographs 35 years ago. Gutsy’s recent book, Blackwater and Open Blue, explores blackwater diving and picked up Book of the Year at the 2017 Underwater Photographer of the Year Competition.
As a veteran in the industry, Gutsy works with numerous dive publications, collaborates with leading conservation groups, and represents the Philippines in international expos. When he’s not out diving, Gutsy runs Squires Bingham Sports, a boutique that specializes in scuba gear, underwater imaging, liveaboard charters, and photography workshops. Needless to say, we are very excited to have Gutsy hosting a workshop here at Lembeh Resort!
Book Your Space
Discover the unparalleled world of diving in the Lembeh Strait with Gutsy’s exclusive workshop at Lembeh Resort. Experience the finest dive sites of North Sulawesi, indulge in a stay at one of Indonesia’s premier dive resorts, and witness some of the most remarkable marine life encounters.
We highly recommend extending your stay for at least 3 nights before the event. This will allow you to unwind, partake in dives beforehand, and talk with our photo center team in advance.
For more information about the event or to make a reservation (limited spaces available), please contact us at: reservations@LembehResort.com
Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to experience the magic of Lembeh Resort and embark on an unforgettable experience with us.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.