Final call – Capturing Critters in Lembeh Workshop December 2016
Final call for Capturing Critters in Lembeh 2016 Workshop!
Improve your underwater photography skills with renowned underwater photographers Hergen Spalink, Kerri Bingham and Steve Fish at Lembeh Resort from Dec 3rd – 10th. 7 nights, 17 boat dives and unlimited House Reef dives, daily photography seminars, one-on-one time with the pro’s and Lembeh’s stunning array of critters. A dive trip entirely dedicated to you, your camera and your images.
•Daily seminars by our professional presenters on a wide range of customized topics followed by practical in-water application.
• “Office Hours” (one-on-one) time with the pros: maximize your learning curve during surface intervals and master the techniques presented or sort out your processing woes.
• Unsurpassed dive guide attention and superlative resort service to compliment the entire event.
• 7 nights & 17 guided boat dives
• 3:1 diver to guide ratio
• Unlimited guided house reef dives (subject to availability, 8am to 5pm)
• Nitrox for all dives
• Wide angle day trip outside of the Strait
• Daily fruit basket & cookies in room
• Complimentary 30 minute spa treatment
• 20% Discount on all spa bookings
• Complimentary Lembeh cocktail during resort welcome
US$2,595 per person in Deluxe Ocean view cottage – double or twin shared
Price includes: airport transfers, all meals, snacks, coffee, tea, unlimited drinking water and taxes.
Optional 4 night Advanced Workshop extension! Why not stay on for an additional 4 nights to learn more in depth techniques from our Pro’s? Already comfortable with the basics but short on time? Then come and join us for these exciting 4 nights from December 11th – 14th and get to grips with advanced essentials from our Pro team.
Exclusive workshop package prices: firstname.lastname@example.org